All my days are bad since we left the ship
all my days are grey, all my days are full of emptiness
My mornings spell sadness, and they make me feel angry
my mornings dont want to wake up, dont want to realize
that I'm not here
that you are not here
that I'm alive
that I'm alone
All my days are looking for you while I keep trying to let you go
and the nights are cold in the middle of the summer
the sun doesn't shine enough for me
the music is not good enough for me
people is not friendly enough for me
and the distance is just not enough for me to
stop loving you
to start loving me
to let you go
to start all over again
to forget you face
to stop the pain
all the nights are dark and silent
I dont care I'm tired of fight it
No comments:
Post a Comment